We will make all pool repairs. No job too small.
Full Weekly Maintenance: Our full weekly maintenance includes everything you need to keep you pool up and running perfectly. Each week we will:
- Test your water for proper chemical levels
- Add chemicals needed to balance you water at no extra cost to you. This includes Clorine, Salt, Soda Ash, Bicarbonate, Muriatic Acid, and basic Algaecide as needed. It is the customer's responsibility to cover the cost of optional water treatment programs such as Nature2 replacement cartridges-although all of these will be provided to the customer at a discount below retail prices if they are available from our wholesaler.
- Brush the tile around the pool and connected spa
- Vacuum your pool and connected spa as needed
- Check the water level in the pool and, if possible, adjust it
- Empty/inspect you automatic pool cleaner and pool cleaner feed filter
- Empty your skimmer baskets
- Empty pump baskets as needed
- Bleed off any air trapped in your filter
- Check your filter/filter pressure and backwash (DE and sand filters) as needed.
- Inspect equipment for wear and proper operation
- Make recommendations for timer box settings
- Make recommendations for dealing with seasonal changes
- Provide a weekly activity and water testing report
Small Service (Bi-Weekly):
We offer the same as Full Service plan, but we only come to clean every other week.
Home | Services | Service Area | Contact